Write your e-mail address receiving for free our newsletter and products updates
- Remove the PAIN is an obliged stage, for the functionality recovering!
- How TENS works
- The “GATE CONTROL” theory
- The ENDORPHINES
- The FREQUENCY of pulses in the analgesic stimulation
- Positioning of the electrodes in the analgesics stimulation
NMS Neuro Muscular Stimulation Techniques
- The wave shape
- The stimulation frequency
- The PULSE WIDTH
- The phases of electrostimulation
- Electrodes positioning
FES (functional stimulation)
- The stimulation level
- The threshold FES
- Stress incontinence
- Urge incontinence, due to vesical instability.
- Mixed incontinence
- Perineal electrostimulation
- Effects of the perineal electrostimulation
- Weights for perineal exercises
- View cart
- Shipment policy
Urge incontinence, due to vesical instability.
In this case the most appropriate frequency is within 5 to 20 c.p.s. , With a pulse width of within 250 to 1000 microseconds.
The treatment must be performed on daily basis at starting (the first week), 2 to 3 seat per week during the next 3/4 weeks.
The therapy could also be continued at home, if required.